Tuesday 9 April 2013

Concept: Natural Forms




8st-9th April 2013
Concept work
Here is a couple of images that i have been researching looking at natural forms like shells and crystals (stones), in these photos i was more looking into the different textures, i quite like the texture on the third image of shells, i think it may be the shells corroding but i like the patterns that it is creating, im thinking i could use this as a print idea? also i like the colours within the crystal photos i may use this in my colour pallete.

Charlotte's posts...

My photo
Southend-On-Sea, Essex, United Kingdom
I am currently studying in my first year of Fashion Design with Management at the University of East London. I have created this blog so I can upload my uni work every week and tell you what I have been doing with my time..... all comment are welcome :) xo